- green smoothie: beet greens, rockmelon, grapes, white nectarine
- a banana
- (pictured) a really big salad: baby cos lettuce, avocado, beetroot, celery, mandarin, mango, black grapes, sugar snap peas, lemon juice, macadamia oil
- half a large mango
- a carrot and a white nectarine
- yet another mango
- apple cinny flax roll
- another green smoothie, same as this morning (leftover, I'd made way too much this morning so I wrapped and refrigerated it for when I got home from work)
- mango, raw cacao butter and raspberry smoothie
- macadamia nut cheese and some red grapes (really wanted something salty)
Verdict: OK, three smoothies in one day is a lot, even for me. Can you believe I'd forgotten about my cacao butter stash? I haven't had a single piece since December! I love it. It smells divine, and tastes so good in berry smoothies, like little bursts of creamy white chocolate (only unsweetened).
Additionally, how much mango do I want to eat?! I couldn't get enough today. My mother's tree has yielded a very big organic mango count this year, and she's encouraging us not to let them go to waste. They are really tasty and juicy, and are a deeper orange than the mangoes from the shops. Go Mama. Besides, they say mango is an internal deodorant, so eat some today and give your insides a well-deserved cleanout! As if you need another excuse to pig out on tropical fruit at this time of year...
-771253.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment