Still, it was pretty damn good.
The salad I ate today was the worst I've eaten in two weeks (I've been Raw for 14 days now! Time has flown). Too much parsley. I'm never buying a herb and greens mix again unless flat leaf parsley is NOT included. I like parsley (especially in green sauces and tabouli - yum) but not loads with every bite.
On that note, today I ate:
- carob buckwheat crispies with salted macadamia milk and frozen blueberries (pictured)
- crappy salad: mixed leafy greens plus additional shredded pak choy I'd thrown in, grated beetroot, celery, cucumber, white nectarine, dried goji berries, pumpkin seeds, almonds, lemon juice, olive oil
- delicious coconut kiwi lime raw "yoghurt" with raspberries mixed through (pictured)
- a carrot
- cherry pie Larabar
- a fresh apricot
- [Binge starts here] smoothie: mandarin, raspberries, red grapes, generous piece of cacao butter, Celtic sea salt, frozen cubes of coconut water, water
- two LARGE mangoes sprinkled with Celtic sea salt
- about a hundred (ok, maybe 7 or 8... but that's still a lot, especially as I'd eaten a Larabar earlier) dates
- some cashews
I must go to the market on the weekend. I need raw, whole macadamias, more vegetables, some sprouts, and some more fruit. I want pears.
What have you been craving lately?

-758106.jpg)
i've never tried mango with salt. the azns always put salt on our pineapple as it stops your mouth getting torn up by the acid. i will try mango with salt next! i imagine it would work x
ReplyDeleteIt's common for us to eat green mango with salt... but I do like it with ripe mango too! I think I was craving salt big-time and my options were limited! I haven't tried salt with pineapple but I imagine it would be very good. I love salt on watermelon too, especially the large crystals or flakes!
ReplyDelete