-Raw White Choc Fruit Smoothie-
The ingredients you will need are:
- two ripe, soft nectarines
- one ripe lady finger banana (not cavendish, they aren't nearly as nice... and not overripe, or the banana flavour will take over)
- one young coconut
- two pieces of raw cacao butter, each about the size of a large lychee (or I guess you could use more if you wanted a bigger white choc hit)
- 1/3 cup frozen cherries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- large pinch Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- handful of ice cubes
1) place the cacao butter in a small bowl and place the bowl inside a bigger bowl filled with hand-hot water to melt the cacao butter (stir occasionally until melted)
2) pit the nectarines, peel the banana, and place them in the blender
3) crack open your coconut using a heavy cleaver (taking care not to damage your kitchen bench!! or your person, for that matter), and drain all of the coconut water into a jug. Add the coconut water to the blender. Scoop out the coconut flesh and reserve in the fridge for later eating or another recipe.
4) add your cherries, raspberries, salt and vanilla to the blender, then blend at high speed for a minute to ensure all ingredients are fully incorporated.
5) add ice and blend again. With the motor running at high speed, open the lid chute on the top of the blender and pour in the melted cacao butter. Blend well.
6) pour into a glass or two glasses, add straws, and drink!
Yum.

"How do I fix something like that? Will I have to get the whole bench recovered? I'm so hopeless at these things. I need a responsible adult in my life, preferably one that knows things about maintaining homes, or knows how to fix homewares and/or electronics."
ReplyDeletethis is me to a tee. Not the responsible adult bit but needing one ;)