I've encountered a new problem, however - I went to do my first non-raw grocery shop of the year and I sort of freaked out. I put everything from bread to hommus to rice paper back on the shelves! Aside from the ingredients I bought to make cupcakes for today, everything in my shopping trolley was raw and unprocessed. I guess it's a good thing! :)
Saturday, January 30, 2010
It's Over Already!
My 100% Raw month (alright, one day off a month!) ends tonight. I can't believe how fast it went, and for all my complaining about chewing, and being uninspired at times, it has really been worth it. I feel really good. Another thing my sister mentioned yesterday is that she noticed I used to have a slight red rash at the back of my upper arms (I'd never noticed. Thanks for not telling me, sis!), but she said that's disappeared this month. That's gotta be good, I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-729389.jpg)
-730618.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment