Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Quick Quick Quick

Just a quick one, as I'm sleepy and I've been focusing on sewing since I got back from work. Today:

- apricot coconut vanilla buckwheat crispies with macadamia milk and frozen raspberries (pictured)
- a mango
- salad: shredded green cabbage, green beans, carrot, choy sum, celery, sugar snap peas, pine nuts, avocado, raw apple cider vinegar, macadamia oil
- a piece of watermelon
- a caramel fruit (pictured) - first one I'd ever eaten. It was good! Aftertaste of toffee with each mouthful
- and lastly, I'm a bit ashamed to say I didn't even have a proper dinner. I just ate bits of the apricot crispies, the cacao cinny crispies, and macadamia nutcheese between each sewing fiasco

Severe lack of proper food thought today! No wonder I'm hungry now, but I'm too tired to eat. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment