Saturday, January 23, 2010

Eurghhh

Writing this on the train. It's been a busy few days and sleep has taken over as the priority, rather than preparing meals. I ate pretty poorly yesterday - meals consisted mostly of buckwheat crispies (eaten dry, without nutmilk), with a banana, a few red apples, and a carrot thrown into the mix. Piss poor effort. I'm paying for it today, though! I've got cuts in my mouth from the hard crispies, and my stomach doesn't feel too good today. Not great when I've got a four-hour tattoo session in a couple of hours!

Hopefully I'll feel better soon; I do feel better now than I did at 6am this morning. I've packed plenty of fruit (dried and fresh) and some nuts and a couple of Larabars to combat the dreaded blood-sugar lows, and I had a big, calorific smoothie this morning to keep me going (pictured) - pineapple, frozen banana, water, frozen blueberries, maca, cacao powder, vanilla, Celtic sea salt, macadamia butter, and a spoonful of virgin coconut oil. It tasted good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment