Today I ate:
- the very sweet raw spiced oatmeal with raisins and dried apricots, vanilla Brazil nut milk, and banana
- huge bowl of pineapple cucumber gazpacho with chopped macadamias
- salad: rocket, spinach, watercress, mushroom, carrot, white nectarine, kumato, macadamia oil, lime juice
- glass of vanilla Brazil nut milk
- salad (pictured): spinach, yellow grape tomatoes, red grapes, green grapes, cherries, mango, pistachio nuts, lime juice
I'm feeling full and satisfied at the moment, but not overstuffed. I've found that since I started a totally raw diet, my body has naturally been getting sleepy earlier in the night, and I'm waking up earlier in the mornings (I am usually a late sleeper and not a morning person). I've been waking feeling rested and relaxed, and ready for the morning. I like that.
I'm having dinner at my parents' house tomorrow night. My mother makes great salads so I'm excited to see what she'll make for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment