Friday, January 8, 2010

Freaky Friday

The List:
- raw spiced oatmeal with vanilla Brazil nut milk (I was lazy to make some plain milk, so I suffered through the sweet batch) with raspberries and pumpkin seeds
-two pieces of goji breakfast toast with half an avocado
- salad (pictured): a baby cos lettuce, kumato, carrot, green apple, dulse, fresh coriander, plum, raw macadamia and red pepper "cheese", macadamia oil, lemon juice
- very big smoothie (also pictured... drank two of these): the last of the vanilla Brazil nut milk, half a rockmelon, raspberries, grapes, virgin coconut butter, ice, raw cacao nibs

I'm almost ready for bed. It's been a long week at work, but I've been in such a good mood so it's OK. I've found my first week of raw eating quite easy and I attribute that to:
- being prepared and organised
- making my salads different all the time, different combinations of vegetables, fruits, nuts etc
- getting plenty of sleep
- keeping a variety of fresh food at hand
- ensuring that breakfast is quick to make
- having a stash of Ani Phyo's breakfast toast on hand! :)

Weekend Raw prep plans: make more breakfast toast, sesame or almond milk (as yet undecided), a trip to the fruit markets, and hopefully make some raw "scones" and some raw "cheese" in my dehydrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment