It's been a great day - shops, juice, impromptu visit from cousin who's now staying the night. I'm still a bit headachey (detox) but hopefully that part should be over soon.
Ate:
- buckwheat carob raisin crispies (a dehydrated recipe I adapted from Raw Food Real World) with almond milk, raspberries and white nectarine
- large fresh apple, orange, carrot, celery and beetroot juice
- Ani Phyo's breakfast toast with avocado and kumato
- a mango
- tahini, banana and raspberry shake with stevia
- another piece of breakfast toast with avocado (I can see this becoming a problem... but it's just so tasty)
- a plum
- apple cinny flax roll with raw macadamia butter
All in all, a total failure in terms of greens and general vegetable consumption. Shame. I had planned on a green smoothie but it didn't work out that way as I wasn't home as early as I expected. I did buy some dairy-free acidophilus though; I hope my upcoming raw vegan coconut 'yoghurt' experiment will be a success!
PS. I saw Avatar tonight. It was great. It's too bad they had to play a corny-ass song as the credits rolled; that killed it ever so slightly. Overall I thought it was fantastic.

No comments:
Post a Comment