Sunday, January 3, 2010

Some Days Plans are Happily Stuffed

I've had such a great day. My best friend and I drove up the coast to visit two sets of friends we hadn't seen in a while, who both have new (gorgeous) homes. I didn't eat a single salad today so I don't feel particularly 'clean'. I know that just eating fruit and seeds isn't enough - my body wants and craves its vegetables too! I feel like today was the raw equivalent of a 'junk food day'. Anyway, I didn't get home until quite late and I'm tired, so I'm off to bed without salad.

Ate:
- mango, orange, raspberry, green grape, almond milk and cacao nib smoothie
- macadamias and a shared big platter of mango, green apple, peaches, and red grapes
- cherry pie Larabar
- big apple, beetroot, ginger and lemon juice (so thankful there are a million juice bars up the coast. This combination is good for liver cleansing, they say)
- cinnamon roll Larabar
- two pieces of goji breakfast toast with avocado

It's back to work tomorrow! And I'll be back on the leafy greens train.

No comments:

Post a Comment