Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Eats

- papaya, mango, almond milk and lucuma shake
- salad of watercress, rocket, spinach, field mushroom, carrot, kumato, celery, and leftover mixed herb pesto from last night (pictured, half-demolished)
- two plums
- two pieces raw breakfast toast with an avocado
- two plums
- a banana
- bowl of pineapple cucumber gazpacho with yellow grape tomatoes and chopped macadamias
- glass of almond milk
- and a little taste of tomorrow's breakfast which I just prepared (spiced raw oatmeal with dried fruit, yum)

Feeling: pretty fucking great today. Alert-yet-relaxed. I haven't felt this clear-headed since I first became vegan.
I'm also feeling pretty organised as I have breakfast, lunch and snacks for the next couple of days already sorted.

Dinner was really good and quick. I only used one of my pineapples and one big cucumber, which yielded 2-3 serves. I can make another batch in the next few days with my other pineapple, perhaps. It's kind of lame how excited I am by the prospect of that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment